We’re hoping everyone will take a moment to support the Festival with a minimum $5 donation.
More is always welcome, but it’s important to us that anyone and everyone feels able to contribute at a level that is comfortable for them.
Want to make a bigger contribution, but can't quite make the donation in one lump sum? How about making a monthly commitment?
- $5 x 12 months = $60
- $10 x 12 months = $120
- $15 x 12 months = $180
- $20 x 12 months = $240
Donations may also be mailed, dropped off in person or sent by carrier pigeon c/o 14 Scott Street, St. John's, NL A1C 2P7 Canada
Our heartfelt thanks to the Friends listed below for their contributions that help make our 2015 season possible:
- Anon Anon - "In Honour of All Thespians - Happy 23rd Season!"
- Veronica Barton - Break legs this summer!
- W.T. Beckett - In honour of Jenn Deon
- Ashley Billard & Theresa Wolokoff
- Chris Bishop & Sabrina Roberts
- *Cathy Blundon
- Sharon Buehler - In Memory of Dick Buehler. Hoping the weather gives you a break! Thanks for your ongoing contribution to bringing in and mentoring young ones in the love of theatre.
- Ian Campbell
- Sean Collins
- Heidi Coombs Thorne & Blair Thorne
- Core Insight
- *Raymond Critch
- *Jenn Deon & Dave Walsh
- Carla Dillon
- Janet Edmonds - In Memory of Brian Duggan
- Noreen Golfman - Onwards!
- *Jean Graham
- Amanda & Andrew Halliday
- Dorothea Hanchar
- Sara & Thomas Hawkins
- Ainsley & Andrew Hawthorn
- *Krista Hill
- Caroline Hillier & Eyad Sakkar
- Natalie Hunter - Sending love and well-wishes from Ottawa! Have a wonderful season :)
- Angela Hynes
- Mary Keiley
- Jill S. Kennedy - Looking forward to another great season!
- Danielle Larmon
- Paul Power
- Jody Rideout - "Hope this season goes GREAT! Comedy of Errors brings me back to my first time with the Festival!"
- Brian Rodgers & Bridget Russell
- Karen Saari - Break legs everyone! Xo
- Melanie Shave
- Joe Sheik - In Honour of Morgan Baker Sheik. Ian Campbell is a rare gift to our profession and if who he is today is in part due to the work you folks are doing then I am compelled to donate to your worthy efforts. Keep up the fine work you do. - Joe Sheik Theatre Production Instructor
- Wendi Smallwood - In Memory of Corinna Hart
- *Jacqueline St. Croix
- Susan Squires
- Shannon Sullivan
- Jonathan Weir - In memory of the Albertan Conservative Party. Can't wait to see some great shows this summer. Break legs!
* Indicates monthly donor and/or a special level of awesomeness.
Shakespeare By The Sea Festival Inc. is an incorporated, non-profit and charitable (charity number 891781841RR0001) organization run by a volunteer board of directors.
We pledge that your donation acknowledgement and your charitable income tax receipt will be issued to you within 30 days.
Thank you for considering supporting the Shakespeare by the Sea Festival.
For more information, please contact us at:
Mail: c/o 14 Scott Street, St. John's, NL A1C 2P7 Canada
CanadaHelps is a registered charity with a goal to make giving simple.
Through CanadaHelps.org, anyone can donate online to any registered Canadian charity. They have facilitated over $250 million in charitable donations through their website since it was launched in 2000.
For Donors, CanadaHelps is a one-stop-shop for giving that makes donating online easy and secure.